|"ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY" / "TERMS OF SERVICE"
* Access to Aarchon, and the computing resources
required to operate Aarchon, is granted on a revokable
basis, and at no time is this access guaranteed.
* Aarchon services may be used only for lawful purposes.
Transmission or solicitation for reception of material
which violates US Law, any Policy of the site where the
MUD operates, or local law of the area in which you reside
is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material
that is threatening, legally obscene, libelous, or violates
trade-secret, patent, or copyright protections.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aarchon, its
Administrators (aka. Immortals), the owners/operators of
the computing resources, and all other parties connected
with the administration of Aarchon from all claims which
are a result of your usage, without limitation. You agree
that any traffic which originates from your character or
connection is your legal responsibility.
Notwithstanding the above, you agree that should we be
found liable in a court of law for any action or lack of
action related to your use of Aarchon our liability is limited
Access to Aarchon may be denied for any reason deemed
appropriate by the Administrators, including but not
* Using the system to transmit Real Life threats of harm
to another player; Harassment of another player or
character; attempting to crash or corrupt the database or
computing resources of the MUD.
Violation of any of the terms and conditions of service may
result in any or all of the following:
* Suspension of access to the MUD and its computing
resources for a time to be determined by the
* Removal of your character and termination of access to
the MUD and its computing resources without prior notice.
* Notification of your site and/or system administrators
* Notification of civil and/or law enforcement authorities.