Address: aarchonmud.com Port: 7000
Aarchon is a uniquely themed MUD, primarily set in a fantasy realm while also embracing some modern themes. There are a total
of 15 classes to choose from, and over 60 races (19 of which are
available at the time of creation). Aarchon boasts over 85 unique zones offering nearly 10,000 rooms to explore. Throughout the world
you will find thousands of items to gather and mobs to fight. Quests are scattered amongst the land, rewarding those who explore
with an enriched gameplay experience. Come climb your way to the top of the leaderboards, earn achievements, buy tattoos, fight in
warfares, join a clan, craft armor, brew potions, participate in quests, and much more in Aarchon!
News : 2/1/15 :
We're approaching the release of "ascension" which will allow for the selection of a sub-class. Sub-classes will be posted on the website shortly. In the mean time, we encourage all players to come test them out prior to going live.
News : 9/8/15 :
- Remort 10 is live
- Advanced Skills have been added (bonuses to existing skills)
- Players now receive more exp when fighting multiple mobs
- Other balance changes around saves, disarm, bombs, etc.
News : 3/17/15 :
- Pets no longer vanish when their owner dies
- Remort 10 Races have been added (player feedback appreciated)
- Armor class now provides damage reduction
- Crafting skill allows you to make heavy armor
- Wands and Staves received a massive boost in number of charges
In addition to the above, we have an affiliated site, The Aarchon Database. You can also find a link on the nav bar.
News : 1/12/15 :
Website updates have been slow lately, but development on the MUD has not stalled. In the past few months we've released a new area, added many quality of life / balance code changes, and updated portions of the website. As usual, key points are highlighted below
- Area release : Solace (level 25-40)
- Added new commands for targeting selection (read: help targeting)
- Added a damage cap to Iron Maiden (per round)
- Added achievements for boss-mob kills.
- Fixed a major bug that could result in inventory/equipment loss
- Fixed a potential bug that could have resulted in gold being duplicated
- Changed how Charisma affects number of charmed/summoned followers
- Changed how mobs auto-rescue
Vote for your favorite MUD, Aarchon, by clicking on any of the links below!